Get excited for this recipe with only 7 ingredients and 7 quick steps for the most decadent and delectable Triple Chocolate Brownies. Made with our California Sweet White Lupin Flour, these brownies are a true indulgence.
Triple Chocolate Brownies (California Sweet White Lupin Flour)
- 1¼ cups CALIFORNIA SWEET WHITE LUPIN FLOUR
- ½ cup butter
- 7 ounces dark chocolate chopped
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2. Grease an 8” x 8” square pan
- 3. Combine butter and dark chocolate in a pan and melt over low heat.
- 4. Transfer to mixing bowl and leave to cool.
- 5. After mixture is cool then stir in lightly beaten eggs, sugar, sifted lupin flour and then fold in white and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- 6. Spread evenly in the pan and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- 7. Cut into squares when cool.
Our most common order size is 3 lbs, but did you know that shipping charges increase every 5 lbs? We suggest you purchase in 5 lbs increments to save on shipping. As you know beans, if kept in a cool dry place, last indefinitely so why not stock up on your favorites!