The title of this quick & easy bean dip says it all! This Snappy Bean Dip features our rustic Flor de Mayo Heirloom Beans. Serve with crisp, raw vegetables or whole grain tortilla chips. For a tasty open-face sandwich, spread your Snappy Bean Dip over two slices of buttered bread. Sprinkle with grated Cheddar cheese and broil until the cheese melts. Delicioso!
Snappy Bean Dip
- 1/2 cup
- 2 cups cooked FLOR DE MAYO BEANS
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 Tbs light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp chopped and seeded canned jalapeno peppers
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 Tbs chopped green onions, divided
- 1. Prepare beans in advance using Let’s Get Soaking and Cooking.
- 2. Place cooked beans and remaining ingredients except 1 tablespoon of the green onions in blender container. Blend until smooth. Or, mash beans to puree and mix with remaining ingredients. Place in small bowl and garnish with 1 tablespoon chopped green onions.
- Servings : 24
Our most common order size is 3 lbs, but did you know that shipping charges increase every 5 lbs? We suggest you purchase in 5 lbs increments to save on shipping. As you know beans, if kept in a cool dry place, last indefinitely so why not stock up on your favorites!