Featuring bright, fresh herbs, vegetables and garnishes that truly hold their place, the Romano Flageolet Salad is more than a toss of vibrant greens. Meant to be served chilled, this seemingly typical dish will astound even the toughest food critic.
Romano Flageolet Salad
- 1 lb. cooked GREEN or GREEN FLAGEOLET BEANS, chilled
- ½ cup black olives, sliced
- ½ cup canned artichoke hearts, drained
- ⅓ cup freshly grated Romano cheese
- 2 Tbs. Pimiento, chopped
- 2 Tbs. capers
- 1 Tbs. fresh parsley, chopped
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 Tbs. fresh basil, chopped
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix beans olives, artichokes, cheese pimiento, caper and parsley.
- 2. In a smaller bowl, blend olive oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, salt and pepper. Pour over bean mixture. Chill and serve.
Our most common order size is 3 lbs, but did you know that shipping charges increase every 5 lbs? We suggest you purchase in 5 lbs increments to save on shipping. As you know beans, if kept in a cool dry place, last indefinitely so why not stock up on your favorites!