These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies will soothe the soul. Made with our California Sweet White Lupin Flour, these delicious bites are a quick & easy-to-make treat to dive in to!
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (California Sweet White Lupin Flour)
- 1 cup CALIFORNIA SWEET WHITE LUPIN FLOUR
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1¼ cups oatmeal (grind in blender or food processor to a fine powder)
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup walnuts chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2. Cream butter and sugar together then add vanilla and egg. Mix well.
- 3. Add dry ingredients except for chocolate chips and walnuts and mix in last.
- 4. Roll dough into walnut size balls and place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- 5. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
Our most common order size is 3 lbs, but did you know that shipping charges increase every 5 lbs? We suggest you purchase in 5 lbs increments to save on shipping. As you know beans, if kept in a cool dry place, last indefinitely so why not stock up on your favorites!