This savory and simple bean spread, featuring Runner Cannellini beans, is quick & easy to make. Spread over toasted bruschetta, sandwiches, or use to dip roasted veggies!
- 1 1/2 Cups
- 1 1/2 cups cooked Runner Cannellini beans
- 1 head of roasted garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1. Combine all ingredients (except for salt) in a food processor and blend until just smooth. Taste and then season with salt, if needed.
Our most common order size is 3 lbs, but did you know that shipping charges increase every 5 lbs? We suggest you purchase in 5 lbs increments to save on shipping. As you know beans, if kept in a cool dry place, last indefinitely so why not stock up on your favorites!