Fresh and light with a creamy heirloom bean — Jacob’s Cattle Gold. This bright and easy grilled shrimp recipe is as quick as 1, 2, 3.
Grilled Shrimp with Jacob’s Cattle Succotash
- 24 large shrimp
- 4 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 or 4 sprigs of basil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 ½ cups JACOBS CATTLE BEANS; cooked, cooled and drained*
- 2 ears sweet corn, kernels only
- 2 red bell peppers; roasted, seeded and diced
- 3 Tbs. unsalted butter; cut in pats
- 1 bunch scallions; sliced very thinly
- salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1. Put shrimp on skewers and marinate with olive oil, garlic and basil for about 1 hour with fresh cracked black pepper.
- 2. Grill skewers to arrive the desired doneness. Keep warm.
- 3. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl, stir well and season to taste.
- 4. Serve alongside the grilled shrimp.
Our most common order size is 3 lbs, but did you know that shipping charges increase every 5 lbs? We suggest you purchase in 5 lbs increments to save on shipping. As you know beans, if kept in a cool dry place, last indefinitely so why not stock up on your favorites!