The Fruit Cocktail Cake is a delicious treat with robust flavor! Made with our California Sweet Lupin Flour, prepare to be amazed by this simple, yet elegant desert.
Fruit Cocktail Cake (California Sweet White Lupin Flour)
- 3/4 cup brown cane sugar
- 3/4 cup white cane sugar
- 1 medium can organic fruit cocktail
- 1 ¾ cup Wheat Montana nonGMO all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup CALIFORNIA SWEET WHITE LUPIN FLOUR
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 organic evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup white cane sugar or honey
- 1. Mix together above ingredients and pour into a 9″x13″ pan. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup chopped nuts.
- 2. Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes. While still hot poke holes and pour on topping.
- 3. FOR THE TOPPING: Boil evaporated milk, coconut oil and white cane sugar or honey for one minute. Add 1 tsp. vanilla before pouring on cake.
Our most common order size is 3 lbs, but did you know that shipping charges increase every 5 lbs? We suggest you purchase in 5 lbs increments to save on shipping. As you know beans, if kept in a cool dry place, last indefinitely so why not stock up on your favorites!