Crisp cucumbers, bright tomatoes, fresh avocados and creamy Lina Cisco’s Bird Egg Heirloom Beans. This bright and easy summer salad provides a refreshing meal for a warm summer day. You are guaranteed to impress with the Chilled Cucumber, Tomato and Avocado Salad!
Chilled Cucumber, Tomato and Avocado Salad
- 5 cups
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, diced
- 2 Hass avocadoes, diced
- 2 cups cooked LINA SISCO’S BIRD EGG BEANS
- 2 Tbs. red onions, minced
- 2 Tbs. cilantro, minced
- Juice of 2 limes
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1. Combine all the ingredients above and season to taste. Make right before serving and keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- 2. This salad could be used as a perfect companion for grilled chicken or steak. Serve as a side dish or also delicious served as a dip with nachos.
- Servings : 10
Our most common order size is 3 lbs, but did you know that shipping charges increase every 5 lbs? We suggest you purchase in 5 lbs increments to save on shipping. As you know beans, if kept in a cool dry place, last indefinitely so why not stock up on your favorites!